Badgewell is seeking an experienced Senior Stack Developer to join the team. This is an onsite only position.
- Developing web application frontend and backend logic using Angular, NodeJS, HTML, CSS and a range of other full-stack web development technologies.
- Coordinating with the development team on overall technical direction, including framework and library choices, optimization techniques, and best practices
- Develop user interfaces as provided by the UX/UI designer.
- Works closely with other Frontend and Backend Developers and UX/UI designers to add new features to the software application.
- Write high quality and well-structured code.
- Creating automated tooling to ease development and optimize workflows
- Communicating with technical leads to advise on technical feasibility and recommend implementation strategies
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 5-7 yrs
- Comfortable working on front-end as well as back-end logic of the application.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure management and DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of modern technologies, best practices, and load speed optimization techniques
- Ability to stay organized and productive while working on several projects simultaneously
- Broad understanding of the web development process
- Ability to work and coordinate with other developers on the team
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience with aspects of web technology beyond coding, such as HTTP server management, SSL certificates, OAuth, etc.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.